Collection of Quotes, Poems, Short Stories, Book Reviews and How To's Guide.

One Extra Promise

The vows were being read. She had her 7 vows and I had 7 of mine. The moment to cherish for a lifetime. But, she stopped in the middle and asked for an extra vow, an extra promise for a lifetime.
The extra promise was to always say sorry even when it was not my fault. It was less of a promise and more of a trend. I always had to apologize even when it was not my fault. She had her ways of making me the culprit at the end. It was kind of cute when I look back at it. If she ever asks you to apologize even when she is wrong. Just do it. Your relationship is far more important than just a word.

Have you ever encountered such a case? Have you ever apologized to your wife or girlfriend when it was her fault? Let me know in the comments section. Hit like if it made you smile a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment